Summer Camp at the Conductive Learning Center of North America is an opportunity for student of all ages to come for an intensive four-week session of conductive education. Groups of students, similar in age and physical challenges, learn mobility skills, independence, and functional daily living skills, within a supportive group atmosphere of fun and adventure. Each age group examines a specially selected topic and curriculum while working toward the next level of independence.
The four-week camp meets for three to six hours per day depending upon the group and the age of the student.
- Applications are due no later than February 14, 2020. Normally there is more demand than can be accommodated. CLC does maintain a waiting list.
- A $25 non-refundable application fee must accompany the application form (all new applicants). The $25 application fee is a one-time fee. Do not send the application fee if you have applied previously or have a current student at CLC.
- First-time applicants to the Conductive Learning Center of North America must submit videotape of the student candidate (see video guidelines); a one time non-refundable $100 assessment fee must be sent with the video. This fee is independent of any future tuition charges should the student be admitted to the program.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance February 28, 2020.
- Fifty percent of the tuition deposit is due by March 20, 2020 to hold a place for the student.
- The balance of the tuition payment must be received at the school offices no later than April 17, 2020. If not received, the student’s slot will be made available to students on the wait list.
- The balance amount is non-refundable.
- No part-time placements are available.
To provide opportunities for individuals with motor challenges to achieve optimal physical, cognitive, and social independence through the application and promotion of conductive education principles.