If you wish to enroll your child in a session of the Conductive Learning Center program, please follow these steps:
- View the School Year Calendar and select the session number (or summer camp) that you are interested in having your child attend.
- There is a one-time $25.00 fee for new applicants to the program. This fee may be paid online and must be submitted prior to acceptance.
- New students will need to schedule an individual assessment at the center (616) 575-0575, or submit a video through our website. The fee for the assessment or video review is $100.00 and must be paid prior to acceptance into the program.
- All fees must be paid prior to enrollment, and they may be paid by credit card online, phone (616) 575-0575, or by mail via check to: Conductive Learning Center, 2428 Burton SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
- A scholarship fund is available for school year programs. Scholarships are based on income and may be applied for when enrolling in programming. Please email CLC at: firstname.lastname@example.org for details or an application.
To provide opportunities for individuals with motor challenges to achieve optimal physical, cognitive and social independence through the application and promotion of conductive education principles.