We’re so glad you’re joining Team CLC! Follow these important steps to get registered for the 2019 Amway River Bank Run, and get your fundraising for Team CLC off to a great start.
Register at: https://runsignup.com/clcgr
1. Click the blue box “Register and Join this Fundraiser”.
From there, you’ll create your RunSignUp account if you don’t already have one. Remember your user name and password.
2. Pick Your Event - Choose from 25k, 10k or 5k runs, the 5k Community Walk (strollers and pets welcome), or the Junior Fun Run on May 8th (for ages 5-12) Next, answer some race related questions.
3. Create your fundraiser - When prompted to pick a charity to donate to, click the blue box to “BECOME A FUNDRAISER”
Personalize your page by setting your fundraising goal (suggested goal is $250), completing your URL, adding a picture and your personal message. Once created, your fundraiser will be managed by RunSignUp, so be sure to log in to RunSignUp to edit your fundraiser, view your donations, and get your links to post on social media.
4. Link your personal Fundraiser to the Team CLC Fundraiser – After personalizing your fundraising page, be sure to scroll down and select “Join a Team Fundraiser”. Select CLC, and your fundraiser will be added under Team CLC and your fundraising efforts will be counted toward the Team CLC goal of $25,000!
5. Make a donation of at least $25, to participate in the Team CLC member benefits, including a Team CLC shirt (separate from your race shirt), goodie bag, pasta dinner, and indoor, private staging area on the day of the race.
6. Start training!
Check out www.amwayriverbankrun.com for the latest training schedules and race news!
To provide opportunities for individuals with motor challenges to achieve optimal physical, cognitive and social independence through the application and promotion of conductive education principles.