We’re proud to have been chosen again as an official race Charity Partner, once again this year!
The Conductive Learning Center is asking our supporters, friends, and families, to run or walk in the 2018 Fifth Third River Bank Run on May 12, 2018 in honor of the students at Conductive Learning Center.
Students at CLC live with cerebral palsy, spina bifida or other motor challenges. At CLC students train for the marathon of life!
In the past, Team CLC has had over 100 members representing CLC as an official race Charity Partner. This is a great opportunity for the community to get inspired by the amazing accomplishments of CLC students like Nathaniel, who walked the 5K, or Dakota, who ran in the Junior Fun Run in past years!
Runners and walkers of Team CLC collect donations for CLC’s “Champion a Child” scholarship fund. This important fund helps families with qualifying children with motor challenges to attend the dynamic programs at Conductive Learning Center and gain independence.
CLC strives to make the Team CLC experience fun and rewarding.
Here are some great incentives to join Team CLC:
All Team CLC members who raise at least $25 will receive:
- Team CLC t-shirt
- Pre-race pasta dinner
- Sack packs” full of sponsor gifts
First 12 runners to join the team:
- Free race registration (enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ready to help even more children reach their goals at CLC?
Here are 4 ways to help:
- Join Team CLC. Run or walk in the race and collect donations. Click HERE to sign up online.
- Join CLC’s volunteer committee. Email email@example.com.
- Donate to Team CLC/Champion a Child Scholarship Fund. Click HERE to donate online.
- Become a Sponsor of Team CLC. Download our 2018 Sponsor Form to learn more!
- Grab some friends an join us on April 23, 2018 for “Painting for a Cause” at Derby Station, where you can support Team CLC while creating some beautiful art! Call CLC at 616-575-0575 for tickets today!
Questions? Call (616) 575-0575.