Team CLC 2017
Team CLC is forming again!
We’re proud to have be chosen again as an official race Charity Partner, in this 40th Anniversary year!
The Conductive Learning Center is asking our supporters, friends, and families, to run or walk in the 2017 Fifth Third River Bank Run on May 13, 2017 in honor of the students at Conductive Learning Center. Students at CLC live with cerebral palsy, spina bifida or other motor challenges. At CLC students train for the marathon of life!
In the past, Team CLC has had over 100 members representing CLC as an official race Charity Partner. This is a great opportunity for the community to get inspired by the amazing accomplishments of CLC students like Nathaniel, who walked the 5K, or Dakota, who ran in the Junior Fun Run in past years!
Runners and walkers of Team CLC collect donations for CLC’s “Champion a Child” scholarship fund. This important fund helps families with qualifying children with motor challenges to attend the dynamic programs at Conductive Learning Center and gain independence.
CLC strives to make the Team CLC experience fun and rewarding.
Here are some great incentives to join Team CLC:
Top 50 fundraisers receive:
- Private inside staging area in downtown GR on race day
All Team CLC members who raise at least $25 will receive:
- Team CLC t-shirt
- Pre-race spaghetti dinner
- “Sack packs” full of sponsor gifts
- Post-party – team celebration and tour of CLC to meet the kids
First 12 runners to join the team:
- Free race registration (enquire at email@example.com)
Ready to help even more children reach their goals at CLC?
Here are 4 ways to help:
- Join Team CLC. Run/walk in the race and collect donations. Click HERE to sign up online.
- Participate in CLC’s volunteer steering committee.
- Donate to Team CLC/Champion a Child Scholarship Fund. Click HERE to donate online.
- Become a Sponsor of Team CLC. Download our sponsorship packet to learn more!
Questions? Call (616) 575-0575.
CLC student Dakota enjoys running
in the Fifth Third River Bank Run
Junior Fun Run!