Summer Camp 2016
Summer Camp at the Conductive Learning Center (CLC) is an opportunity for children of all ages to come for an intensive four-week session of conductive education. Groups of children, similar in age and physical challenges, learn mobility skills, independence, and functional daily living skills, within a supportive group atmosphere of fun and adventure. Each age group examines a specially selected topic and curriculum while working toward the next level of independence.
The four-week camp (for children ages 0-17**) meets for five to six hours per day depending upon the group and the age of the child.
- Program Fee: $2,800
- July 11-August 5
** Note: The Young Adult program will not be offered during Summer Camp 2016. Instead, the Session IX Young Adult program will also be offered as an extended 5 week session.
- Applications are due no later than Feb. 8, 2016. Normally there is more demand than can be accommodated. CLC does maintain a waiting list.
- A $25 non-refundable application fee must accompany the application form (all new applicants). The $25 application fee is a one-time fee. Do not send the application fee if you have applied previously or have a current student at CLC.
- First-time applicants to the Conductive Learning Center must submit videotape of the student candidate (see video guidelines); a one time non-refundable $100 assessment fee must be sent with the video. This fee is independent of any future tuition charges should the student be admitted to the program.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance February 22-26, 2016
- Fifty percent of the tuition deposit is due by April 1, 2016 to hold a place for the student.
- The balance of the tuition payment must be received at the school offices no later than April 15, 2016. If not received, the student’s slot will be made available to the first appropriate student on the wait list.
- The balance amount is non-refundable.
- No part-time placements are available.
All students are required to have an updated Health Appraisal with an immunization record on file in the CLC office. These forms must be updated every year.