We recently asked for your help, needing to enroll at least 10 people in the Rite Aid KidCents program by January 31, 2016 to receive a $5,000+ grant.
Thank you to all who helped! CLC has met the challenge and will receive a $5,000 grant!
It’s not too late to enroll in the KidCents Round-up Program to support CLC year-round. Just choose the Conductive Learning Center as your designated charity Imagine the change that your change can make in a child’s life!
STEP 1: Enroll in wellness+ with Plenti (Skip to Step 2 if you are already a wellness+ with Plenti member)
- Visit www.KidCents.com and click ‘Sign In’ on the left
- Click the box on the right to ‘Enroll in wellness+ with Plenti
- Complete registration process for wellness+ with Plenti
- Click through to finish signing up in Plenti
- When finished with both processes, you will be directed to RiteAid.com
STEP 2: Enroll in the KidCents Round-Up Program
- Visit www.KidCents.com
- You should see your account logged in on the left. If not, sign in with the account information.
- Click ‘Start rounding up today!’ dial on the left
Step 3: Designate Your Charity
- Click ‘Select a Charity’ on the left
- Type Conductive Learning Center and click ‘Select This Charity’
When you sign up, there are great benefits for you and CLC.
- When you use your wellness+ with Plenti card when making a purchase at Rite Aid or a Plenti partner (i.e. AT&T, Macy’s, Exxon, Mobil), you agree to round-up your change and donate it to CLC. You also earn rewards for your own use.
If you have any questions, please contact Kathy Reed, CLC’s Interim Administrative Coordinator, at (616) 575-0575 or firstname.lastname@example.org