Video Assessment Instructions
If you are unable to bring your child for a personal assessment please prepare a home video that captures your child’s capabilities the following functional activities:
- Self-care (including eating, dressing, etc.)
- Conversing (to you, someone else or to the camera)
**Please be sure to show your child with any special equipment he/she utilizes.
We realize that children will be at different stages of being capable of the above tasks. The intent is to show us what they ARE capable of doing and for us to assess the assistance level needed and hopefully, their own level of motivation to participate in each activity. Of course we are also very interested in getting our first feel for your child’s wonderful uniqueness and personality!
Checklist of What to Send
- A completed application form
- At least one full body photograph of your child
- A video (per video guidelines)
- A $125 non-refundable application and video or personal assessment fee. This may be paid online or by check.
Please mail video to:
- Andrea Benyovszky, Program Director
- Conductive Learning Center
- 2428 Burton St. SE
- Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Make Checks payable to:
Conductive Learning Center
Questions? Contact us (616) 575-0575.