How to Apply for Admission
If you wish to enroll your child in a session of the Conductive Learning Center program, please follow these steps:
- View the SchoolCalendar2014-2015 and select the session number (or summer camp) that you are interested in having your child attend.
- Summer Camp 2014 will begin on July 7, 2014. Applications must be submitted by Feb. 1, 2014.
- If your child has never been enrolled at CLC, please submit the New Student Application Form. Indicate the session/sessions/summer camp you are interested in. There is a one time $25.00 fee for application to the program. This fee may be paid online and must be submitted prior to acceptance.
- New students will need to schedule an individual assessment at the center (616) 575-0575, or submit a video on CD, DVD or Youtube only according to the guidelines below. The fee for the assessment or video review is $100.00 and must be paid prior to acceptance into the program.
- Please submit a Health Appraisal and Immunization Record for your child prior to enrollment.
- If your child has applied to CLC previously submit a Returning Student Application. Indicate the session/sessions /summer camp you are interested in. There is no fee for the returning student application.
- New students must submit the $25 fee for application and the $100 fee for the assessment/video before they will be enrolled to the program. You may pay the fees by credit card online, phone (616) 575-0575Â or mail a check to: The Conductive Learning Center, 2428 Burton SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
- A scholarship fund is available for 2014-15 school year programs. Local families are entitled to a no cost introductory 4 week session. Scholarship based on income may be applied for when enrolling in subsequent sessions. Please email CLC at: email@example.com for details or an application.
Prepare a home video that captures your child’s capabilities in functional activities, such as:
- Self-care (including eating, dressing, etc.)
- Conversing (to you, someone else or to the camera)
**Please be sure to show your child with any special equipment he/she utilizes. Please submit via CD, DVD or YouTube only. We need to be able to archive the video for future reference.